This work package aims to facilitate the communication of advanced statistical analyses of high-volume, integrative personal ‘omics data, produced by a bioinformatician/statistician, to clinician-scientists. We will develop methods and instruments to routinely capture and report data analytic work products, especially those from WP1-7, in ways that allow informed decision-making by non-computational collaborators. These workflows will be made available to IT professionals and clinician / scientists as a turn-key web-based platform-as-a-service.
- Roswell Park Cancer Comprehensive Center, Buffalo (Lead Partner)
- BeDataDriven, The Hague (Lead Partner)
- European Molecular Biology Laboratory, Heidelberg
- ETH Zurich
- University of Cambridge
- Technische Universität München
- Instituto de Engenharia Mecânica, Lisbon